Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 22, 2011

cambridge results ! omg !

i'm sitting before the computer thinking of tommorow !
my a levels result will be announced tomorrow !
i hope it will be the making of me !
i hope i do well or atleast what i targeted !
i really , really worked hard and i don't want to be disappointed !
uummhh !

i need to achieve a certain results in order to enter university and that of the course i want to pursue which is architecture !

i really really hope i do well !
please god !
please !
i need the blessings and luck !
please show me some mercy .


and hahhaha !
i'm so not logging onto facebook today cause my whole homepage has been flooded by posts such as 16 hours to go , or omg !can't wait !
aarrrgghhh !
all those stuff makes me even nervous !
i shall triumph !
thank you for everything !

No comments:

Post a Comment