Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 14, 2010

my wish list !

the numbers don't necessary signify the degree of me wanting these stuff !

1 . architectural degree

2 . tickets to the wizarding world of harry potter

3 . a day out with daneil radcliffe , emma watson and rupert grint

4 . a burberry bag (prosum collection)

5 . a hyundai sonata just for myself

6 . a day out with leonardo dicaprio

7 . a house with one thousand french windows

8 . a membership in the new york academy of arts

9 . a million dollar stradivarius violin

10. excellent results for all my hardwork

11. magical abilities to make people stop starring at me

12 .a treasure box to store all my insecurities !


this is lame !
hahahhaaaa !

2 comments:

  1. I want tickets to the wizarding world of harry potter! :D And my dad plans to get the hyundai sonata. Lol :P

    ReplyDelete